Zimmatic Lateral Move Systems
The design of Zimmatic's® lateral move systems allow farmers to irrigate up to 98 percent of a square or rectangular fields. With a choice of water supply and guidance systems, each lateral move system can be customized to individual needs and situations.
Vision Control Panel for Laterals
Vision for laterals user-friendly design, built specifically for lateral irrigation, allows you to automatically control your system with a touch of a button.
- Up to 15 times faster to program than other competitive models.
- Easy to use interface, quick view of key information
- Patent pending EZ Water Wizard saves water and labor by automatically varying water rates – no area is over or under watered,
- Precise control with GPS positioning
- Up to 20 water zones can be created in just a few steps
- Supplied with water through a large-diameter hose attached to a pressurized mainline
- Pivot and/or towing options for use on adjacent fields for increased coverage area
- Uses 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart (depending on field size) with four-, six-, and eight-inch hose (102, 153, 203 mm)
- Can use existing ditch at field edge or one in the center
- Ditches can be unlined or lined with concrete or plastic and can accommodate grades up to one percent
- Depending on ditch type, water is supplied through a floating intake or a floating self-cleaning filter screen
- For a concrete ditch, a traveling weir assembly is available
- Only available as a four-wheel