Zimmatic® offers long lasting pipeline solutions for corrosive water conditions such as process water and waste water. This becomes more and more important as our water resources get squeezed and there is pressure to make use of these alternate water sources. And even in some areas that once had clean water, these water sources are also becoming more corrosive with time. What characteristics make water corrosive?
- Acidic - ph less than 6.2
- Alkaline - ph greater than 8.5
- Irrigation with high levels of chlorides, sulfates and salts
- Variable mineral content
- Crop management chemicals
The ideal choice for a variety of industries:
- Food processing
- Pulp and paper
- Excellent for both low and high pH irrigation water, processed water and farm chemicals
- Features Zimmatic’s unique process for inserting an extruded poly liner into standard hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe
- Heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) liner can handle corrosive liquids including saline and acidic water
- Integrated flange seal eliminates
Your Zimmatic dealer can help you decide which pipeline is right for your needs. He can determine if poly-lined, stainless steel or aluminum fits your local water conditions and budget. A water sample analysis may be required to determine the best pipe material for the application.