Why Pivots/Laterals for Sugar Cane compared to flood or drip?
- Uniform and precise application of water for improved yields
- Water where and when you need to
- Save water, energy and fertilizer costs while reducing labor costs
- Long system life - Higher return on investment
- Fewer maintenance hassles and cost
Why a Zimmatic Irrigation System?
- Offered by an International leader who can provide turnkey irrigation systems
- Tough, durable and field proven machines that last for 20 or more years
- The leader in pivot control technology
- A worldwide dealer network and in the field factory support people
- Exclusive features such as an external collector ring, formed outlets and poly lined pipe for corrosive waters
From establishment to ripening, proper irrigation is important at each stage of sugar cane growth. At Lindsay, we take into account many factors, such as local microclimate, soil type and elevation when designing proper irrigation systems to meet your particular needs. The right amount of water at the right time is critical both for yield and for greater amounts of sucrose. Over watering can decrease yield as can water deficit.